Fine Watch Repair by Mail
Why choose Ari to repair your fine watch?
- Watch repair by a trained & certified watchmaker
- I specialize in Swiss watch repair - Omega, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Nomos, Rado, Movado and many more
- Support an American craft tradition
- Get your repaired watch delivered to your door
- Communicate directly with your watchmaker
- Contact Ari for a free estimate or an incoming shipping label
Repairs I offer include:
- Battery replacement with pressure test
- Quartz watch repair
- Broken crystal replacement
- Winding & setting issues
- Complete movement service
- Watch case & bracelet repair
Ari Baizerman, Swiss Watchmaker
Growing up in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St.Paul, Minnesota, I discovered watchmaking after studying machine design and working as a draftsman. I began my watchmaking career in 1999, soon relocating to Boston, working with several luxury watch dealers and workshops. While working with three award-winning master watchmakers, I developed a love for the complex art of fabricating parts and repairing watches dismissed by other watchmakers.
In 2007 I attended the WOSTEP school in Neuchatel, Switzerland for the Refresher Course, and was granted the title “Swiss Watchmaker” by the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry. Upon my return, I became the Technical Coordinator for Quality Control at Breitling USA, finishing with leadership of the first ETA 7750 sequential repair facility in Breitling's worldwide after-sales network.
Since 2010 I have worked directly for watch owners and jewelers.
The right tools for the job